Hello from Switzerland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thanks. I have the Scott Drake 3/4” adjustable so should be fine.

I am toying with the idea of the TCP panhard bar and adjustable sway bar, but not before I do new wheels, so I will need to take that into account too.

Rob

Great thanks. I have the Scott Drake 3/4” adjustable so should be fine.

I am toying with the idea of the TCP panhard bar and adjustable sway bar, but not before I do new wheels, so I will need to take that into account too.

Rob
we are waiting for photos.....

we are waiting for photos.....
I don’t have a ton of photos of this one. Consider these the before pictures as I pull it in for it’s winter nap and suspension make over and interior refresh.

Attachments

• 7AB55561-9429-4FB5-B363-F66C228DAD30.jpeg
    7AB55561-9429-4FB5-B363-F66C228DAD30.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2E7F23EE-9BE1-4375-AE40-B22A3FFAD082.jpeg
    2E7F23EE-9BE1-4375-AE40-B22A3FFAD082.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
I don’t have a ton of photos of this one. Consider these the before pictures as I pull it in for it’s winter nap and suspension make over and interior refresh.
RJM72, Beautiful car !! Can you yell me size and offset of your Magnum 500's? I like the deep dish yours seem to have better than what I usually see on these wheels.

Thanks. The wheels are 15x7. Not sure of the brand. They were on the car when I got it. I’m thinking the backspace is 4.25“ That would be 00mm offset I believe. But I need to work on the car today and will check.

Thanks. The wheels are 15x7. Not sure of the brand. They were on the car when I got it. I’m thinking the backspace is 4.25“ That would be 00mm offset I believe. But I need to work on the car today and will check.
Sorry was delayed getting out to the garage. Confirmed they are 4.25” backspacing.

Rob

Sorry was delayed getting out to the garage. Confirmed they are 4.25” backspacing.

Rob
Thanks so much Rob, I really appreciate you checking this out for me !

Back