NEW GUY HERE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my wife is all over that. The carpet is the worst part of it seats are good. Have priced a carpet kit for it. I plan on having it detailed after efi is installed. But carpet is getting replaced anyways and I am looking at some replacement leather seat covers this just gives me an excuse to pull the trigger lol
Which EFI are you looking at?

I use a Holley Sniper mated with a MSD/Holley dual sync distributor. She runs real good!
I was looking into the sniper but my buddy was telling me people were having a lot of trouble with them and that’s when I started looking into aces

I was looking into the sniper but my buddy was telling me people were having a lot of trouble with them and that’s when I started looking into aces
I had no issues with the Sniper. A friend of mine had issues with his. It was some sort of RF interference that shut down the Sniper. Left him stranded twice. Then he realized that after much trial and error that it was his Pertronix ignitor inthe OE distributor that was causing all his issues. He bought a Holley/MSD distributor and he has not had any issues since. Holley also has the best techincal service. You talke to a real human that has his sht together.

Welcome from Plani,TX.

First gen had issues with the ecu being next to fords front mounted distributors.

Even though they are selling the v2 now it is really like gen 5 as they had rolling changes and phased out the sniper to the super sniper.

Super sniper moved the ecu to the side to fix the rfi issue with the distributor.

The new v2 allows you to tune off your phone. Which helps not to have to mount the screen.

I know you said you got the master kit, but look at the aeromotive stealth tanks to get the fuel pump into the tank with the least issues.

Grand theft auto, you stole that car. I wish I could get a deal like yours.
I had TMI make my upholstery in the Mach 1 pattern using leather. It was cheaper than going to a custom shop and it looks great and feels much nicer than vinyl. It’s been 14 years since I redid the interior and still looks like new. Enjoy your car!IMG_1496.jpegIMG_1495.jpeg

Grand theft auto, you stole that car. I wish I could get a deal like yours.
I had TMI make my upholstery in the Mach 1 pattern using leather. It was cheaper than going to a custom shop and it looks great and feels much nicer than vinyl. It’s been 14 years since I redid the interior and still looks like new. Enjoy your car!View attachment 92226View attachment 92227
The leather is a nice extra touch.

I had no issues with the Sniper. A friend of mine had issues with his. It was some sort of RF interference that shut down the Sniper. Left him stranded twice. Then he realized that after much trial and error that it was his Pertronix ignitor inthe OE distributor that was causing all his issues. He bought a Holley/MSD distributor and he has not had any issues since. Holley also has the best techincal service. You talke to a real human that has his sht together.
Aces is the same way I’ve called already and you talk to a human

Latest posts

Back