Hello from Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys... and IF any of you know of any donors with "power windows" I'd love a back up set of wiring and toggle switches. Yep....mine was born with power windows WOOOweee
Hi and welcome.

Count me in on that one. Mine has power windows too and the thing that holds the 5 toggle switches is broken. Nice to know I have competition in the quest for those parts! :)

Oh, and thanks for the "like"! ;)

Welcome RPM from San Diego.
Hey Mach71..... there is some cat in your city with a 67 drop top like mine!!! Since there were only 99 painted that color if you see it let me know. As far as I know only 3 are left, his,mine and one for sale in Tampa. I believe his name is Garcia and Car Craft did an article on it about 2007 or 08 I think. I contacted them to see if they could do something with the three cars .... but NO response.
Post a picture of your 67 so i know what to look for.

Welcome. Nice looking car!

Welcome RPM from San Diego.
Hey Mach71..... there is some cat in your city with a 67 drop top like mine!!! Since there were only 99 painted that color if you see it let me know. As far as I know only 3 are left, his,mine and one for sale in Tampa. I believe his name is Garcia and Car Craft did an article on it about 2007 or 08 I think. I contacted them to see if they could do something with the three cars .... but NO response.
I'm in Tampa tomorrow if anyone need me to look at a mustang while I'm here

Last edited by a moderator:
Uruguay ? wow!!! I bet you have one of a kind there?? Cool... thanks to everybody!

Uruguay ? wow!!! I bet you have one of a kind there?? Cool... thanks to everybody!

Mach71.... that is a pic of my 67. If you see the guy...he'll be the ONLY one!!!

th_128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach71.... that is a pic of my 67. If you see the guy...he'll be the ONLY one!!!
Very nice ill keep a look out this summer.

Very nice ill keep a look out this summer.
Thanks 71 .... it is a VERY light blue "think powder blue" or white with a little haze to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back