Hello from Washington State

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Chesapeake, VA Nice looking ride. Noticed all Fords in the driveway that is what I am talking about fellow Ford man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I saw your car at the round up while meeting up with Kevin this past Sunday. :)

Rich

I just found out about this forum. I own a survivor 1973 Mach 1 Q Code. I have had it a year and a half. It sat in an open car port for 9+ years until I was able to purchase her from the original owner. I have gone through the major mechanical issues typical of sitting for so long (new brakes, wheel bearings, gas tank, fuel lines etc.) Now I am starting to freshen her up a bit. She has 109,000 original miles right now.

BTW her name is Ginger.
Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania.

Great looking Mustang, I love the name Ginger. Mine is named Sunshine which has nothing to do with her color. She definitly looks sweet!:)

I just found out about this forum. I own a survivor 1973 Mach 1 Q Code. I have had it a year and a half. It sat in an open car port for 9+ years until I was able to purchase her from the original owner. I have gone through the major mechanical issues typical of sitting for so long (new brakes, wheel bearings, gas tank, fuel lines etc.) Now I am starting to freshen her up a bit. She has 109,000 original miles right now.

BTW her name is Ginger.
Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania.

Great looking Mustang, I love the name Ginger. Mine is named Sunshine which has nothing to do with her color. She definitly looks sweet!:)
Thanks. I was trying to find the right name for her. I was running the names by my wife and a female friend of ours. When I got to the name Ginger our friend said that is a good stripper name. So the name stuck.

Thanks. I was trying to find the right name for her. I was running the names by my wife and a female friend of ours. When I got to the name Ginger our friend said that is a good stripper name. So the name stuck.

Cant be..................it would be spelled GYNGER if it were a real stripper name, just sayin:p

Welcome to the site from Seattle... normally west Michigan.

Is any of the Seattle area crew going to Goodguys in Puyallup? I'm planning on checking it out Sunday. If so let's meet up somewhere.
I am going to Aquafest in Lake Stevens on Sunday. It is an all makes and models car show.

Welcome to the site from Seattle... normally west Michigan.

Is any of the Seattle area crew going to Goodguys in Puyallup? I'm planning on checking it out Sunday. If so let's meet up somewhere.
Sunday, we're going to the "Mustangs on the Waterfront" at the Port Orchard Waterfront Park. Wish we could make both of them but the Waterfront car show won out.

Jim

Aquafest is close for us (we live in Smokey Point). Take some pictures and post them. I will do the same.

Arlington Drag Strip Reunion at the airport is September 8. We will be there as usual.

August 18 is Props and Ponies, Heritage Flight Museum at the Bellingham Airport is August 18. Limited space was open just 85 cars. It sold out in a little more than a day. Both our cars will be there also. I think the spectator fee is $5 and you get to see some cool planes and some cool cars.

I am sure we will get to meet in person at a show somewhere.

I believe our club (Mustangs West), holds the last "Mustang" car show for the year in Washington, it's called ponies in the park held on Sept 23rd in Lacey...and yes we have an exclusive 71-73 class, so we're not all lumped in with the earlier Mustangs. We normally have 150-200 Mustangs entered from 64 to brand new ones. Last year I won first in class, it helped that I was the only 71-73 entered. Would love to see a good turn out of 71-73's this year, I was kind of lonely in my section with all the empty car spaces around me.

Jim

I believe our club (Mustangs West), holds the last "Mustang" car show for the year in Washington, it's called ponies in the park held on Sept 23rd in Lacey...and yes we have an exclusive 71-73 class, so we're not all lumped in with the earlier Mustangs. We normally have 150-200 Mustangs entered from 64 to brand new ones. Last year I won first in class, it helped that I was the only 71-73 entered. Would love to see a good turn out of 71-73's this year, I was kind of lonely in my section with all the empty car spaces around me.

Jim
I will talk to the wife and see if we can make it. I still have some carb tuning to get done. It is new and not quite dialed in yet. I know another Mustang's West member. Jim C.

::welcome:: from NY and very nice looking 73 mustang

WELCOME aboard!

As Kevin (Comanchepilot44) stated and/or inferred, there is a LOT of information on the Site relative to the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs...Enjoy!

Like you, I have named my two '73 Mustangs (Mach 1 = FIRE and Grande = Ice). I figured since I am putting so much treasure into them, I had better name them as I did my kids:).

As you go through the different Forums, please don't hesitate to "post up" on any thread which brings additional questions to your mind or that you would like to provide further comment. In the event you have not seen it yet, we also have a little exercise we try to do each week called the "Weekly Fun Question" which might interest you. Here is the link to the "specifics."

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-is-the-weekly-fun-question--5488

Again, Welcome and my SINCERE congratulations on how GREAT Ginger looks.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back