Hello!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Welcome from San Antonio! ::welcome::

A photoshop I did on a 71. (not my car)

mustangberriliumorange_zps0bd1eb66.jpg
Hi and ::welcome:: to the site from Luxembourg / Europe.

Thanks for photoshopping my car. :D I like that a lot. I hereby give you permission to perform that paint job on my car. Tell me when you can get over here. :)

On a more serious note. I might steal that stripe idea from you. Consider it royalties for using the pic. :p ;)
I thought there were a lot of similarities! I just couldn't remember what color the picture was when I started, so I wasn't sure it was you. I did that shop like three months ago. Haha.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! It's great to see the younger generation is interested in the 7173 body style. Keep us posted on your progress. Sounds like a great deal you have with the body shop.

You are right about that. I am a member of nat'l MCA and AACA where MCA's coverage of our mustangs are almost non existent but AACA where this site is at ground zero has a great local club and AACA has a better website for all antiques than MCA as well putting together a raffle on a 65 mustang to help offset membership benefits. Nice looking car you got there. Back in 2003 I thought I got a good deal on a 72 convertible Q code of which was though so riddled with rust like swiss cheese that stock was virtually impossible to attain in restoration so I resto-mod it and took until early last year to complete. But not to get ahead of myself. There was considerable deception from previous owner though just out of highschool and mother had title, I believe it was a project in his auto shop class but was said to have Detroit locker and posi. I figured for sticker under $2,500 as advertised in Pittsburgh paper, the body would be swiss cheesed under it tar job and bugs between engine and transmission, suspension, at 156,000 miles could only figure it was an abandoned project. Though, even revamped ignition, brakes, suspension, frame straightening, total body tear down, tranny, and from Q code modified w/solid lifters to R code, would not give it up for any price. See 72 mustangs and msc images amongst other categories if you find interest under user name, cpy cat. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back