Hi from Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers! my favorite bar in Boston. Welcome from Massachusetts. Nice car.

Hi from Oz, funny you said that because I have been to the Cheers tribute bar in Boston

Welcome from TriCities WA.

Hi, nice white ride you got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Lets see the guitars too!

here is one

Hi guys, just want to say thanks for welcoming me on this site. I own a 73 sportsroof 302w auto in yellow and black. Cheers
Welcome from Detroit and great looking car - this is a great site with a mine of info and help waiting to be given! I'm a relatively new member and am just so impressed with the support I've been given

Where in Australia are you?
Detroit Rock City, my favourite song

20150204_231116.jpg

Welcome. Lets see the guitars too!

here is one

Hi guys, just want to say thanks for welcoming me on this site. I own a 73 sportsroof 302w auto in yellow and black. Cheers
Welcome from Detroit and great looking car - this is a great site with a mine of info and help waiting to be given! I'm a relatively new member and am just so impressed with the support I've been given

Where in Australia are you?
Detroit Rock City, my favourite song
Bloke there are more than a few members into guitars. Post up some pics in the off topic should be a good thread that follows

Welcome! Love that SRV! I'm a guitarist too, been playing around 30 years. Here's my fleet: http://www.bluesguitarsolo.com/Guitars.htm

My favourites are my mint 79:

Fender_Stratocaster_1979_CBS_Thum.jpg

And my Gibson LP Standard Faded:

Gibson_Les_Paul_Standard_Faded_2005_Thum.jpg

And Gibson LP Custom:

Gibson_Les_Paul_Custom_VOS_Rosewood_Maduro_Thum.jpg

Welcome!

Here's a picture of a couple of toys, I'll have to take a picture of my SRV strat, used to see the original twice a month when he played Fitzgeralds club back in the day.

PinkTokaiATE52_zpsfde4b6f9.jpg

univibes.jpg

Welcome from Luxembourg, Europe!

Cars and guitars, eh?

May I join in? Here's my 1964 Strat, all original except for the refret.

:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424964553.276246.jpg

just a comment on a good read on an article of a Mach 1 owner and a bud both buying as new 71 Fords on a fleet deal one for a 71 mach 1 and other an Ltd convertible with their cleveland motors and theirw bios in comradships over all these years and the other getting the priviledge of 1st crack of getting the Mach 1 and its pristine condition unrestored. Re: Hemmings Muscld Machines April 2015 number 140 a well worth volume to acquire if is not at your news stands right now.Mikke

Nice 'pickers'! Got a pic of a basement full of guitars to post later too!

Very Nice,

here's my fav axe i play -

'68 Jap Strat Reissue -

Greg.:)
very nice

Welcome! Love that SRV! I'm a guitarist too, been playing around 30 years. Here's my fleet: http://www.bluesguitarsolo.com/Guitars.htm

My favourites are my mint 79:

Fender_Stratocaster_1979_CBS_Thum.jpg

And my Gibson LP Standard Faded:

Gibson_Les_Paul_Standard_Faded_2005_Thum.jpg

And Gibson LP Custom:

Gibson_Les_Paul_Custom_VOS_Rosewood_Maduro_Thum.jpg
Nice Gibson, love to have one of those but in Australia they are really really expensive

Welcome!

Here's a picture of a couple of toys, I'll have to take a picture of my SRV strat, used to see the original twice a month when he played Fitzgeralds club back in the day.

PinkTokaiATE52.jpg

univibes.jpg
That would look mad next to a Caddy

Cars and guitars, eh?

You have got to be kidding, wow, that is an awesome guitar

Cars and guitars, eh?

Not a bad axe Mike! However, would you consider shipping it over to me in Oz so i might have the opportunity to refinish the poor old girl for you, as the original Fender paint job has really seen better days and looks very tired. I can restore your old Fender, and make it look like a million dollars once more again for you.:p:p:p:p:p

Lizzy,

love your work!!:cool:

You have got to be kidding, wow, that is an awesome guitar
Thanks a lot!

I almost sold it about two years ago to fund a new (old) car but in the end I couldn't. Had to call the buyer and tell him not to bother coming down. Couldn't sleep for two days and nights. :)

Funny thing is, the buyer was disappointed but not mad and eventually we became really good friends. So it was a win/win. :)

I have more vintage stuff to go with it, like a 64 Hofner, a 73 Strat and a January 1971 Telecaster and a very rare 1959 Wandre Rock Oval. (Extra points to anyone who knows what that is. :) )

Plus a whole bunch of Silverface Fender amps. We are venturing deep into guitar nerd territory here.

Speaking of which: Is your SRV one of the early ones with the Brazilian rosewood or from the later batch with the Indian rosewood?

Cars and guitars, eh?

Not a bad axe Mike! However, would you consider shipping it over to me in Oz so i might have the opportunity to refinish the poor old girl for you, as the original Fender paint job has really seen better days and looks very tired. I can restore your old Fender, and make it look like a million dollars once more again for you.:p:p:p:p:p

Lizzy,

love your work!!:cool:

Yeah, Greg... do you want my other leg to pull? :)

Funny thing is, I don't like sunburst finishes and the only two sunbursts I have are that 64 and the 73 Strat, both of which cannot be refinished. Sad, isn't it?

I need to open a new thread about guitars, I guess.

Welcome form coastal Alabama! Nice looking car! Be sure to add a pin to our member map which is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Back