Hi from England

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steve, and welcome from Australia.::welcome::

Looks like you've got yourself a lovely car in top condition there.

The pics tell me it's another foggy day in London Sir!:p

Enjoy your Mustang!

Greg:)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is beautiful. He did a fantastic job. The engine compartment details are well done. He even got the sticker on the regulator on correctly. What an awesome car indeed. How fun that must be to have on the island (except for gas).

The flip down cap is not 'correct' for the year but who cares, I like the flip down better!

Take good care of that beauty.

Nice looking car! Love Blue Glow check my avatar! Welcome from Virginia!

Very nice car!! Glad to see such a beautiful mustang!! I love that blue Glow

Welcome from Long Island, New York!

Hi everybody, my name is Steve, I'm from London, England.

My car is a '73 Mach 1 351 Ram-Air 351 2V.

Blue Glow/Argent

Black De-Luxe/Air

FMX

Lovingly restored by Ray, a British engineer working for Boeing and based in Seattle.

He nut & bolt restored the car at huge expense, it was even phospate dipped and has no rust whatsoever.

The car is fanstastic and is more or less like a new car.

I've always liked the 71-73's but here in the UK they are almost always a rusty neglected horror show, but it seems things are maybe looking up and interest is growing for these vastly under estimated Ponies.

Thanks,

Steve

Pics now added..see a few posts below this..thanks
+1 for engineers - especially those who work for Boeing!

Hi everybody, my name is Steve, I'm from London, England.

My car is a '73 Mach 1 351 Ram-Air 351 2V.

Blue Glow/Argent

Black De-Luxe/Air

FMX

Lovingly restored by Ray, a British engineer working for Boeing and based in Seattle.

He nut & bolt restored the car at huge expense, it was even phospate dipped and has no rust whatsoever.

The car is fanstastic and is more or less like a new car.

I've always liked the 71-73's but here in the UK they are almost always a rusty neglected horror show, but it seems things are maybe looking up and interest is growing for these vastly under estimated Ponies.

Thanks,

Steve

Pics now added..see a few posts below this..thanks
Steve, I have a question for your engineer. Been vying for some kind of overdrive to adhere to my stock Hurst 4-speed which is on a Ford Toploader, wide ratio w/3.5 rear axle ratio on the limited slip differential posi. For long trips, just accross the county(westmoreland) PA to Somerset is a full 20 gallon consumption. I built it to my spec(see my profile, some 14 pages on line from 72 mustang to msg images)w/ EFI, although w/engine rebuild from Q to R code standards, extra high end torque @ lower end speeds w/an edel..2 barrel intake manifold, if I ever control my lead foot and discipline myself for long trips staying at 60 mph although seems to cruise best at 70, have not really test run to measure best fuel efficiency....Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back