Hi from Ontario Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Massachusetts. Nice find on that Sprint, it looks like a nice solid car and a great restoration project. Personally I'd lose the rear spoiler, but that's your decision. Nice car all the same.

Welcome from southern Ontario, near Windsor area, where are located?

Welcome from Massachusetts. Nice find on that Sprint, it looks like a nice solid car and a great restoration project. Personally I'd lose the rear spoiler, but that's your decision. Nice car all the same.
Mine, not with the spoiler, but got it along with a whole 'Sanfords Garage' of parts someday to take over to the Columbus, OH parts event. Just had mine in a car show, overbooked for a town of only 8,000(Latrobe, PA)of 300 registrants,where they had to turn them away because of lack of space to park em, for blocks all around the event. Did not get a trophy but got an endorsement from Arnold Palmer's (PGA) wife. Said she liked the car so Arnie went over to help me in attempt to reinstall the convertible boot on its tracs.(the heat just started to make it peel off and still couldn't get it to stay on trac)

Nice! That's a awesome experience. I am from just south of hamilton ontario. We had a huge car show in our town last weekend unfortunately the sprint was not ready to show :(.

Back