Hi from Wisconsin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from Arkansas
Thanks, I love Arkansas. Did a road trip there one summer to pick up a dually truck box I needed. Paris, I believe was the Town.

Howdy from the Ozarks. My wife and I have worn out a few cars driving to Racine to visit her family. Really like it up there but you guys sure pay some big property taxes.
I try to stay out of that corner of the State. Much prettier to the west and north. Ya, my taxes are not cheap, lol.

7173Forum.jpg

Has not moved in a bit. Needs some engine work and now there is a dent in the passenger door (I lightly tapped it with my backhoe bucket, ugh...yah, let's not discuss it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Arkansas
Thanks, I love Arkansas. Did a road trip there one summer to pick up a dually truck box I needed. Paris, I believe was the Town.

Howdy from the Ozarks. My wife and I have worn out a few cars driving to Racine to visit her family. Really like it up there but you guys sure pay some big property taxes.
I try to stay out of that corner of the State. Much prettier to the west and north. Ya, my taxes are not cheap, lol.

Has not moved in a bit. Needs some engine work and now there is a dent in the passenger door (I lightly tapped it with my backhoe bucket, ugh...yah, let's not discuss it)

When I was a kid, Minocqua was a regular vacation spot. An incredibly beautiful area.

Backhoe bump:huh:

Welcome to our site from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from Arkansas

Very nice looking Boss 351. The pewter/vermillion work well together. A good friend has a pewter one with white deluxe interior. I think he has owned it since 1974. He is on here (lurking) sometimes... :)

Ray

Ray

Welcome from another W. TN member born a raised in Kenosha. I do agree northern and western WI is much more scenic. I have family all over the state still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back