Hi Peasants....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
...I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack 😋

and I'm on the hunt again ... trawling the good old US of A for another fine piece of Michigan metalwork 🤪 with a 351 Cleve thrown into it.
....hoping to find an, M or Q code this time .. my last two were H codes dressed with 4Brl Edelbrock ...the red one was a Holley. Might take a smaller F Code if its mint.

I hope all of you are well ... did you miss me??? 🫤 ... er No I guess not (n)

.. expect fun, shenanigans and laughs 🧐 . as one from England-shire finds his third Mustang :cool:

woooohoooo 🇬🇧

Last edited:
...I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack 😋

and I'm on the hunt again ... trawling the good old US of A for another fine piece of Michigan metalwork 🤪 with a 351 Cleve thrown into it.
....hoping to find an, M or Q code this time .. my last two were H codes dressed with 4Brl Edelbrock ...the red one was a Holley. Might take a smaller F Code if its mint.

I hope all of you are well ... did you miss me??? 🫤 ... er No I guess not (n)

.. expect fun, shenanigans and laughs 🧐 . as one from England-shire finds his third Mustang :cool:

woooohoooo 🇬🇧
It's about time :cool:

Here is a one owner 71 M code owned by a friend of mine. It is listed in our classifieds, but here's the link.
I personally know this car and it's history. I'm NOT claiming it's perfect as, apart from the usual replacement of the stuff that wares out, it was repainted back in 1982 in the original Grabber Blue. The motor was pulled and detailed, but apart from that it's pretty much original. The only blemish on the interior is a cracked arm rest on the driver door.
PM me for more info, like direct contact with the owner.
Scroll through to the video.

https://7173mustangs.com/threads/1-owner-1971-mach-1-for-sale-in-sw-ontario-canada.43566/

Ain't nothin' wrong with a warmed-up H-Code making 400hp+.
View attachment 91156

Oh wonderful ...let's look at 4x4's Junker shall we ? :unsure: 😃

I do love the flux capacitor on the left hand side, looping a 0.01µH red cable around the shock tower trying to make it look like he's running active suspension.
The yellow ignition cables are going to make the electrons think they're in a gay bar🥴
The ignition coil looks like it came out of the Byzantine period. 🌚
I cant see a belt on his refridgerator.. possibly cos all the horses are all taken up hauling the huge chrome hat feeding air into his "fuel make it happener"👽

🤠😃

Oh wonderful ...let's look at 4x4's Junker shall we ? :unsure: 😃

I do love the flux capacitor on the left hand side, looping a 0.01µH red cable around the shock tower trying to make it look like he's running active suspension.
The yellow ignition cables are going to make the electrons think they're in a gay bar🥴
The ignition coil looks like it came out of the Byzantine period. 🌚
I cant see a belt on his refridgerator.. possibly cos all the horses are all taken up hauling the huge chrome hat feeding air into his "fuel make it happener"👽

🤠😃
Hmm... let's see here. "At least I still have one of my own to look at, rather than an 'obituary gallery' for a signature block." :cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Missed ya, Brother!

And don't hate on the wires. They're kind of a thing for me (the Jeep has 'em, too).
IMG_20231120_162305368_HDR.jpg

The dizzy is a Duraspark unit - not the ol' ratty points can that came with it - which will fit the Ram Air air cleaner without needing modification (you're welcome for the tip, BTW). I got side-tracked working on my Jeep, haven't installed my subs yet (red power lead on the shock tower), and I still haven't cleaned up my A/C idler pulley set-up yet. I tweaked my back about a year ago and the MRI's both say the discs in my spine are basically falling apart, so things are moving a LOT more slowly for me these days - that, and it's summertime out here in Burnt Scrotom, West Texas (triple-digits every day).

Best of luck finding another steed. Meanwhile, there's always this set-up to get you by (fit for a King):
https://www.amazon.com/Toy-Vault-Python-Costume-Accessory/dp/B0B729ZZNY

:cool::ROFLMAO::cool::ROFLMAO:🤪

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back