Hi.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Ohio. Just think of the sleepless nights you have ahead of you thinking about the things you have to do and the parts you have to buy! LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Ohio.  Just think of the sleepless nights you have ahead of you thinking about the things you have to do and the parts you have to buy!  LOL.
Hi, and thank you.

And topically enough once I got my butt in the seat that parts list got a lot larger. :)

And topically enough once I got my butt in the seat that parts list got a lot larger. :)
Hah, if you think that's bad, wait from the domino effect to kick in. You'll start on one thing and it leads you to something else that leads you to something else that.....

Hah, if you think that's bad, wait from the domino effect to kick in. You'll start on one thing and it leads you to something else that leads you to something else that.....
Same thing happened with my 65 Skylark. Still love it. Even though it's sort of pushed over into the corner of the garage right now..

Back