Hi

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from Idaho, your neighbor to the east. I just finished a '73 Q code, so if you need to bounce something off me, feel free.

Steve

Hi from Ny,, You have a nice solid looking Mustang, I had to travel to California to get mine, You really have to hunt hard to find anything with a good foundation to start with in my area Everything is just so rotted away, you just dont know where to start. This is my fifth big body Mach 1, ,,,,, Its just in my blood, I love em!!!

Welcome from Brisbane Australia

you will enjoy it here and nice looking car

I was looking for a Mach1 but ended up with 3/4 of one

John

Just joined today. I inherited my Dad's '73 Q code Mach1. It's in good shape for a midwest car, but had a quick paint job with some bad body work done before my Dad bought it, so I will eventually be fixing that... It's a 20 footer for now.

Dad said that he remembered watching it compete in stock class drag racing when it was new. He bought it in 1992, and didn't do much but barely run a tank of gas through it a year. The mileage is accurate as far as we could tell.

The original motor was freshened up by the previous owner, as was the C6. It is said to have 3.89 gears. It needs suspension, exhaust, and ignition work. I'm planning on a mild resto-mod, and just enjoying it. Here's my starting point.

IMG_09061.jpg

IMG_14341.jpg

IMG_14351.jpg

IMG_14361.jpg

IMG_14401.jpg

IMG_14371.jpg

IMG_14411.jpg

IMG_14461.jpg

SUNP0075.jpg
Welcome, that is a beautiful car you have there,

Joe

Status