Home

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
I haven't been on here much in the last two weeks, I am in the states now and driving the mach 1 everyday everywhere. Doing some small repairs/tune up today. I'll make sure I get some pics and video of some burnouts, don't think I'm going to the track I'm sure its closed because its so cold.

Having a blast driving it around though, I missed it.

Also I will have to wait to send my white elephant gift until I get back to germany.

Well I'm gonna go drive around now, I go back to germany on Dec 27th, and I'll post some vids and pics then.

I haven't been on here much in the last two weeks, I am in the states now and driving the mach 1 everyday everywhere. Doing some small repairs/tune up today. I'll make sure I get some pics and video of some burnouts, don't think I'm going to the track I'm sure its closed because its so cold.

Having a blast driving it around though, I missed it.

Also I will have to wait to send my white elephant gift until I get back to germany.

Well I'm gonna go drive around now, I go back to germany on Dec 27th, and I'll post some vids and pics then.
::welcome:: back to the good ole USA. I was wondering last night if you had made it home safe. Enjoy your short time back.

Very happy to hear you are back and able to have a little "R&R" at HOME!

Enjoy your time with friends and family ... and of course, that Mustang.

BT

also burn as much gas as you can since by 2012 is will be 8$ a ounce :D

Welcome back! Can't wait to see come hot tire vs. cold pavement videos! :D

Back