1973 service manuals free

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn it... sorry canam fla 73 but i overlooked "RACERX" somehow...
RACERX u were 1 number off so the manuals are yours... again very sorry for the mix up.
racerx send me your info pls. again sorry to canam. if anyone has an extra brain cell may i have it.
Thank you!
Sent you a message.

Curtis

damn it... sorry canam fla 73 but i overlooked "RACERX" somehow...
RACERX u were 1 number off so the manuals are yours... again very sorry for the mix up.
racerx send me your info pls. again sorry to canam. if anyone has an extra brain cell may i have it.
No problem. Nice of you to do this.

manuals have been shipped to texas. not sure if i'll get back into the classic's again, age is catching up to me with doing repairs. but i'm staying with the stang's. i got a 2007 mustang a few weeks ago with low mileage and runs fantastic. so keep this fantastic forum going. not say's goodbye just out of the picture for now. bill

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
I sold the '73 vert to a fella in Pa and he didn't want the manuals. So i'm putting them up for grabs only to this forum members for FREE. all i ask is you pay for shipping. i believe the lower 48 will be under $10 but out of the 48 no idea especially over seas. the members here have helped me Sooo much i want to give back. now the manuals do have other '73 ford models included. if there are multiple members wanting them i'll request the ADMIN to choose. i do have a paypal account if needed. the second pic didn''t have any info on the edge so it's the front cover.
I’m sure that “Book” rate is what you want to use at the post office. The price is so low you’ll think it’s wrong lol

I sold the '73 vert to a fella in Pa and he didn't want the manuals. So i'm putting them up for grabs only to this forum members for FREE. all i ask is you pay for shipping. i believe the lower 48 will be under $10 but out of the 48 no idea especially over seas. the members here have helped me Sooo much i want to give back. now the manuals do have other '73 ford models included. if there are multiple members wanting them i'll request the ADMIN to choose. i do have a paypal account if needed. the second pic didn''t have any info on the edge so it's the front cover.
I have a '73 vert. I would love to have 'em.

Back