Hood graphic measurement

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you gentlemen have an extra template or cutout or whatever you used to paint your hood and want me to convert it to a digital format, let me know. I work at a large format print shop and we wrap cars. I can make a cut file that any vinyl shop can use and I can post in on here free of charge, that way nobody has to pay for the damn thing. I can even set reference points for the installation, that way nobody's graphic gets installed too forward or backward. Let me know y'all!

If any of you gentlemen have an extra template or cutout or whatever you used to paint your hood and want me to convert it to a digital format, let me know. I work at a large format print shop and we wrap cars. I can make a cut file that any vinyl shop can use and I can post in on here free of charge, that way nobody has to pay for the damn thing. I can even set reference points for the installation, that way nobody's graphic gets installed too forward or backward. Let me know y'all!
Pegleg posted a copy of the schematic in the wrong place yesterday. Look at "introductions" and you'll find it there. NOT sure it is 100% as I think the dimension from the front edge of the hood is only 2" not 3"as shown. I might be wrong on that. Someone else may clarify.

Nice! Didn't see that, glad he did the good deed. Thanks for pointing it out ::thumb::

Pegleg posted a copy of the schematic in the wrong place yesterday. Look at "introductions" and you'll find it there. NOT sure it is 100% as I think the dimension from the front edge of the hood is only 2" not 3"as shown. I might be wrong on that. Someone else may clarify.

Back