Horror and Sci-Fi Movies

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rather a junkie for good, and even not-so-good, horror and science fiction movies. Trouble is, as time goes on, it gets harder and harder for me to find movies I haven't seen before. Maybe I'm just old, but I most often find newer films from these genres just painfully stupid (they don't make 'em like they used to). As a result, I often will review an old movie, because I've seen it "only four or five times." I'm usually busy enough that it doesn't matter that I'm running out of movies, but I've had a little down time lately, which has highlighted the horror/sci-fi deficit.

Luckily, I recently found a couple of newer movies that were surprisingly "good."

Vampire apocalypse type movie: Priest

Ghost story: The Woman in Black

I also "discovered" an older movie that had somehow previously escaped my attention. It's an interesting alien abduction story, starring Christopher Walken: Communion

What good or semi-good creep shows have you seen lately?
I remember seeing communion when I was younger on SciFi Channel, it scared the crap out of me. The fourth kind was interesting and kind of similar.

one of my all time favorite sci-fi movies is and it is cheesie and silly THE LAST STAR FIGHTER lol sorry but i get a kick out of it.:::shrug2:
Man that's a classic, no matter how cheesy, I always wanted to see a remake with better special effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the most traumatic viewing I have seen

Livid

Trouble everyday

In my skin

Frontiers this one is vicious

In their sleep

Switchblade romance/High tension.

All are French and all are sick in their own right. You can get subs from opensubs google it.

August Underground trilogy, but that's an obvious 1, like wise human centipede movies. Men behind the sun, A Serbian film, Salo

Kill List

The whole guineapig series

Mermaid in a man hole

Taxidermia

Cannibal holocaust

Cannibal Ferrox

Heaps more but I cant remember them just at the moment
Hey, there's a whole bunch I haven't yet seen! Thanks!
carnival of souls a black and white movie and the car starring james broland

Some of the most traumatic viewing I have seen

Livid

Trouble everyday

In my skin

Frontiers this one is vicious

In their sleep

Switchblade romance/High tension.

All are French and all are sick in their own right. You can get subs from opensubs google it.

August Underground trilogy, but that's an obvious 1, like wise human centipede movies. Men behind the sun, A Serbian film, Salo

Kill List

The whole guineapig series

Mermaid in a man hole

Taxidermia

Cannibal holocaust

Cannibal Ferrox

Heaps more but I cant remember them just at the moment
Hey, there's a whole bunch I haven't yet seen! Thanks!
carnival of souls a black and white movie and the car starring james broland also heard of @land of 10000 clowns but never seen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back