• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need right side fastback sheet metal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckace

Reaction score
My Car
73 Sportsroof
72 Sportsroof
08 Mustang GT
93 Lightning
72 Opel GT
Does anyone have a piece of the right side fastback? I have the quarter covered, but you can't buy the fastback part.

photo.php

72Fastback.jpg

I WENT THRU THAT MYSELF. THE REPRO QUARTERS ARE TO SHORT AND THE ONLY ALTERNATE IS IF YOU CAN FIND A NOS QUARTER WHICH GOES CLEAR TO THE ROOF SEEM AND ARE WILLING TOSPEND BIG BUCKS TO GET IT, OR START LOOKING IN THE BONE YARDS FOR A DONOR. I GOT LUCKY BUT STILL HAD TO PUT THE REPRO QUARTER IN WITH A PATCH PANEL ABOVE IT BELOW THE WINDOW AND ABOUT HALF WAY BACK. AT LEAST YOUR IN TEXAS WHERE THEY DONT RUST AS BAD I'M IN OHIO AND THEY DONT HARDLY EXIST IN THE YARDS.

THERE IS A COUPLE GUYS ON EBAY FROM TEXAS THAT ARE ALWAYS SELLING 71-73 MUSTANG PARTS BUT I CANT GIVE YOU AN ADDRESS JUST HAVE TO LOOK ON EBAY

Sorry - off topic - but... Is that a Granada rim?! Nice - I love it! LOL!!

Sorry - off topic - but... Is that a Granada rim?! Nice - I love it! LOL!!
And I don't know my right from left, it's the driver's side. The body guy cut it off because he thought we had a panel coming from the junk yard, but they decided they would only sell the whole rusty shell for $1300. We only paid $2500 for the whole bent up car.

Does anyone have a piece of the right side fastback? I have the quarter covered, but you can't buy the fastback part.

photo.php
Do you want to buy the full 1/4 panel?

Or do you want someone to cut a full 1/4 panel?

Don

I WENT THRU THAT MYSELF. THE REPRO QUARTERS ARE TO SHORT AND THE ONLY ALTERNATE IS IF YOU CAN FIND A NOS QUARTER WHICH GOES CLEAR TO THE ROOF SEEM AND ARE WILLING TOSPEND BIG BUCKS TO GET IT, OR START LOOKING IN THE BONE YARDS FOR A DONOR. I GOT LUCKY BUT STILL HAD TO PUT THE REPRO QUARTER IN WITH A PATCH PANEL ABOVE IT BELOW THE WINDOW AND ABOUT HALF WAY BACK. AT LEAST YOUR IN TEXAS WHERE THEY DONT RUST AS BAD I'M IN OHIO AND THEY DONT HARDLY EXIST IN THE YARDS.

THERE IS A COUPLE GUYS ON EBAY FROM TEXAS THAT ARE ALWAYS SELLING 71-73 MUSTANG PARTS BUT I CANT GIVE YOU AN ADDRESS JUST HAVE TO LOOK ON EBAY
Pappy, you have been here, did you forget about OHIO

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
The full quarter would be fine, if it could be shipped to Oklahoma City.

If you are still looking for this part contact me. I am parting out a 72 mach 1. In Ohio.

Back