Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from west Michigan Tom!

I just ran my first autocrosses this summer and had a blast! Enjoy the site.
Thanks, Jeff.

Down here, when I was running the 'stang, we had courses that were a mile long at Bronson field. (That's an outlying airfield outside of Pensacola, FL.) Too bad that Hurricane Katrina ended that as it was used as a dumping site for debris.

Welcome.

Wow - what a special car to own. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing more of it.
Thank you, Steven.

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin.
Thanks, Jayson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow an R Code Convertible! Dad has a 72 R Code Mach 1 he bought in September.

Welcome from Mobile, AL! Cool, another guy from Mobile on here! You make the 3rd to join. I know of two other 71-73 owners in Mobile that haven't joined. I know of a 73 vert in town with a custom tan interior but don't know who owns it. There is also a white vert in Daphne.

My driveway on several occasions has been an impromptu Mach 1 car show when we all get together. You'll have to bring your vert out so I can drool over it. :D
Thank you.

I think I may seen you out on Cottage Hill recently. Nice looking Mach.
What color car? If faded red then it was mine, yellow is Roberts, medium dark blue is Jays, or a true medium blue is Jerrys. We all live within a few miles of each other off Cottage Hill on the west side of town. I bet you saw Jay's car...he's always on CH and drives his car every single day.

Welcome from Washington State!::welcome::

Jim

My driveway on several occasions has been an impromptu Mach 1 car show when we all get together. You'll have to bring your vert out so I can drool over it. :D
I've also had a few Mustangs in my drive way, 28 Mustangs and 2 SUVs (?) from our Mustang Club accepted the invite. mustang meeting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back