Introduction from the Pacific Northwest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351, 1969 Fairlane 500 Conv., 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
Greetings! I'm a Ford nut from way back that had a '72 Mach 1 at 19 and kept it for 14 years. I no longer have it (although would buy it in a heartbeat if I ever found it again) but have several other cars to soften the loss. I'm one of those nutcases that enjoy restoring cars and hope to be a resource for others that are deep in to their projects. Here's a pic of my latest project. It'll be posted for sale shortly, unless my youngest no longer needs help with a house down payment.

Steve

mach1pic.jpg

Welcome from Mobile, AL. Nice looking car. I was just in Spokane and crossed into Idaho last week. Very beautiful country up there. Be sure to pin your location on the member map under the fun stuff tab above.

Welcome from Mobile, AL. Nice looking car. I was just in Spokane and crossed into Idaho last week. Very beautiful country up there. Be sure to pin your location on the member map under the fun stuff tab above.
I wish I would've known about this site a week ago. You drove right past me. I'm about 30 miles east of Spokane on I-90.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. As I get a chance, I'll post garage pics, etc.

Steve

I wish I would've known about this site a week ago. You drove right past me. I'm about 30 miles east of Spokane on I-90.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. As I get a chance, I'll post garage pics, etc.

Steve
Yeah Steve, several of us on here have met up. Great group of guys on here! Best place on the net! I hardly go to any other forum car related or other topic. This place is home.

Btw, what color is your 73? Seems like I've seen a similar one somewhere.

DSC_4611b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Steve!

As previously stated or inferred , you seem to have a very nice '73 mach I. I look forward to reading more about its history.

Based on your past efforts, I am sure that you will be able to bring a lot of positives to the Site. I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back