Is this a joke?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...

Item Condition: fair, original condition

I don't think I'd call that fair, I think I'd call that worked. Those pieces are really torn up. This guy thinks he has gold (discounted but still) and at best he has something approaching... IDK tin foil?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have purchased from these guys before, and their prices are normally in line, so this must be a typo... a BIG typo!

I have purchased from these guys before, and their prices are normally in line, so this must be a typo... a BIG typo!
I agree - I have bought a few things from them and the are open to offers that usually drops an OK price to a better one - still not great but certainly fair.

They usually sell things in lots - I bought several transmission levers/rods to get the one I needed and was able to sell the others for more than I paid for the lot.

- Paul

He claims repros are not available. Incorrect: repro dash, glove box, instrument and center-stack covers have been widely available for several years now.

I think there is gold underneath the camera finish , and maybe some diamonds too...

Ford made only one , so it's a very rare item....

JB

Someone is coming to see it locally. To prevent its sale on eBay, he fiddled with the price. Local buyer probably fizzled out, and he hasn't had a chance to fix the ad.

-Kurt

Latest posts

Back