Is this normal on a Q code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
I didn't have this red accent gauge lighting on my 73 H code. Is this a 73 Q code thing or some aftermarket add on? :huh:

DSCN1097.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Comes on with the parking lights and is actually pretty bright. Haven't decided whether to keep it or not. Didn't think it was stock but was installed pretty well.

Well car's getting gutted anyway. I'll be curious to see how it's wired in. Here's a pic of the last aftermarket mess I had to deal with. Factory harness was the only way to go back. (Wondered why there was a fire extingisher where the console should have been) :p

assembly 009 (Large).jpg DSCN0242 (Large).JPG

That´s about the same heap of cables we took out of mine. All those were just tangled with the original ones and none was attached to anything. Jut don´t ask me why they were there in the first place.

What goes on in those peoples minds!?! :-/

I like that setup as well. Let us know how it works out. I need a new harness for my Tiger. The Brits only have two fuses in the whole harness and neither is a main fuse. They leave that job to the ammeter (ask me how I know).

Steve

Back