ISO power window switch bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clips for the bezels can normally be found on eBay. The clips for the Master Bezel are D0AZ-14570-A, the three remote switches use D1AZ-14570-A.

The remote bezels are C9AZ-14528-A. They're also common to 69/70 full size Fords & Mercs, as well as the 71/72 Cougar. I don't have one handy, but it's also helpful to search using the casting number on the backside of the bezel. Many sellers don't or won't list using the service part number.

I'd recommend setting up a saved search so they email you when a new listing is made. The clips typically run about $30/pr or less.

The same power window switches used in '71-'72 Mustang/Cougar were first used in 1969-1970 full-size Ford and Mercury cars. I got mine from a junked '69 Mercury 4-door sedan for next to nothing.

The clips for the bezels can normally be found on eBay. The clips for the Master Bezel are D0AZ-14570-A, the three remote switches use D1AZ-14570-A.

The remote bezels are C9AZ-14528-A. They're also common to 69/70 full size Fords & Mercs, as well as the 71/72 Cougar. I don't have one handy, but it's also helpful to search using the casting number on the backside of the bezel. Many sellers don't or won't list using the service part number.

I'd recommend setting up a saved search so they email you when a new listing is made. The clips typically run about $30/pr or less.
Thank you sir. As always, your tremendous help.

Back