Just bought a 69 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either. That's why I'm selling my house so I can find somewhere with space for a larger garage. Man when you say that out loud or type it sounds worse than I thought.

Mark, that is a great find and probably at the top of everyone's Mustang want list. Being a first year Mach 1 doesn't hurt either. I really like to see survivor cars in such good condition as yours. I saw a lot of them chopped up and used for race cars. Glad I don't have to decide what has to go!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd keep the 72 simply because it's a convertible. The other two aren't. That way you'll have both.

If you sold the 72, you'd have two cars with roofs so they're basically the same flavor. (Yeeees, I know that a 69 Mustang and a Lotus have nothing in common but you get the point).

:)

Simple solution: sell the wife.

Excuse me while I duck and hide under the desk.

Bit depressed, no one was interested in my Lotus Esprit and everyone wanted my 72 vert. And so the 72 went :(.

Long term I'm going to get another 71/72, but one that's totally sorted (not like my old 72) and I'll spend the money on a good one.

I'd like to hang around here anyway as it's a great place. Maybe some one can point me in the direct of a really nice 71/72.

Well Mark, I would have lost money if I had bet on which car you would eventually sell. I'm surprised there was not a lot of interest in the Lotus. Guess it's more of a common site there as the Mustang would be here in the States. There again as good looking as your Convertible is, I understand the great interest in it.

As far as I'm concerned, you'll always be a member and welcome here. As I like to tell everyone, "Ownership not required, Enthusiasm is"!

There are a lot a knowledgeable Mustang eyes here, so I'm sure everyone can keep you posted on any worthwhile  71-72's that may pop up for sale.

Enjoy that 69 Mach 1!!     ::thumb::

Latest posts

Back