Just want to thank Ohio Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72HCODE

"My World is Fire and Blood"
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1.
I've dealt with don over at ohio mustang for 5 years now.

he is a great guy, whom has always helped me out from little things to big things.

I just wanted to thank him. Without his help my car would still be just a pile of junk :)

Ohio Mustang thank you so much.

I agree! I'm a new Ohio Mustang customer but Don has already helped me big time with both new parts and hard to find items only available used! There are lots of Mustang parts vendors out there, but Don adds great customer service to every deal!

I have been repairing, hot rodding, and doing minor and major restorations of and on for since 1969. Seldom have I run across anyone selling new or used parts that is a real "car guy" let alone being willing to speak at length about the parts. Don has been extremely helpful to me on my current project and does not take advantage of you when he knows you REALLY need a particular part. I just wish I'd started doing business with him sooner. And no, I am not on the take from Don. Many thanks to OMS.

Chuck

I have been repairing, hot rodding, and doing minor and major restorations of and on for since 1969. Seldom have I run across anyone selling new or used parts that is a real "car guy" let alone being willing to speak at length about the parts. Don has been extremely helpful to me on my current project and does not take advantage of you when he knows you REALLY need a particular part. I just wish I'd started doing business with him sooner. And no, I am not on the take from Don. Many thanks to OMS.

Chuck
Just wanted to add Don if you want somebody to be on the take I'm your man.

Chuck
Just wanted to add Don if you want somebody to be on the take I'm your man.
:D:p:D

Back