Lake Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lake looks like a great location to serve as a backdrop for some beautiful cars! I love the color combo and those rims on the 71-72, they make it look like a Hot Wheels car!:love:

The black Mustang's paint looks flawless, nothing better than a well done black paint job!

BTW, I didn't mind that the pic included of your buddy's Camaro at all, haha.

1969 Camaro  (617).jpg

Is it a real Z28? The real deals are rarer than hen's teeth. One of my best friends has a Hugger Orange "Z28 clone" that runs 8.8 second quarter miles. the second and third pics are of both of our 69's at a trunk or treat a couple of Halloweens ago. His car is set up a little different than mine is, his car has about 1080 HP before the Nitrous and mine has significantly less. I usually don't feel embarrassed about my Camaro having 470 HP, unless it is in the same conversation about the HP on his car. I do get better gas mileage though, so I have that going for me, which is nice, LOL.:ROFLMAO:

1969 Camaro  (636).jpg

1969 Camaro  (640).jpg

Thanks. His is a nice car. All signs point to it being a real Z28 but he doesn't have the paperwork to back it up. So he doesn't tell people its a real Z, but it came from the plant they were made and used to have all the things it would have had if it were a Z. Never know. The same guy actually painted all three cars with mine (71) being done many years ago.

Thanks. His is a nice car. All signs point to it being a real Z28 but he doesn't have the paperwork to back it up. So he doesn't tell people its a real Z, but it came from the plant they were made and used to have all the things it would have had if it were a Z. Never know. The same guy actually painted all three cars with mine (71) being done many years ago.
It is pretty clear the guy that painted all three cars can lay down paint. They all look great!

Back