• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

long center console for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
I have a long center console for sale out of a 72 vert. Its in pretty good shape but does have a crack on each side of it midway to the font . One is about 1 1/2 inches long the other is about 2 1/2. They are not too bad and could be fixed up pretty easily with epoxy or fiberglass from the backside. Seat will cover the cracks once installed. The ashtray is gone and the bracket is rusted. You can see in the pics. The one i just installed in my mach was WAY worse off. the whole backside that went over the hump in the back was gone and i had to fiberglass that all back together and then paint it. looks great now. The lid is still in good shape and still latches. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located N of Pittsburgh. If you need additional pics let me know and i can text some to you or email. I am aking $150 for the console plus shipping in you need it shipped. Thanks Kevin

console 1.bmpconsole 2.bmpconsole 3.bmpconsole 4.bmpconsole 5.bmpconsole 6.bmp

Attachments

• console 1.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 72
  • console 2.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 33
  • console 3.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 24
  • console 4.bmp
  • console 5.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 20
  • console 6.bmp
I have a long center console for sale out of a 72 vert. Its in pretty good shape but does have a crack on each side of it midway to the font . One is about 1 1/2 inches long the other is about 2 1/2. They are not too bad and could be fixed up pretty easily with epoxy or fiberglass from the backside. Seat will cover the cracks once installed. The ashtray is gone and the bracket is rusted. You can see in the pics. The one i just installed in my mach was WAY worse off. the whole backside that went over the hump in the back was gone and i had to fiberglass that all back together and then paint it. looks great now. The lid is still in good shape and still latches. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located N of Pittsburgh. If you need additional pics let me know and i can text some to you or email. I am aking $150 for the console plus shipping in you need it shipped. Thanks Kevin

HI, DO YOU STILL HAVE IT? CALL JOE IN FL.-954-2401276

Back