• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLOWnSTEADY

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach One
2000 Chevrolet Impala
1987 Mazda RX7 (Turbo SBF swapped)
1987 Toyota 4Runner (7MGTE swapped)

few other projects...
my '73 mach one was too far gone so i gutted it and sadly scrapped it. I am getting another one but wont be needing a few things.

New full length floor pans, both sides - $75/ea

new full trunk pan - $75

Drivers window - $35

passengers window -$35

drivers 1/4 window (w/ mounting bracket) -$25

passengers 1/4 window (w/mounting bracket) - $25

rear glass with brand new seal - $100

chrome rear bumper - $75

front lower valance - $75

rear lower valance - $75

dash assembly with VIN tag, also have matching VIN title - make me an offer

Parts are in Palo, Iowa i can ship. Call/text 319-241-4059

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the floor pans, rear valance, front valance, and rear bumper. Please email me with individual prices shipping would not be expensive considering I live in Omaha ne.

only have internet on my phone and i am having issues, it wont let mee pm you or view your profile or anything to get your email...

$300 for all of it or $75/ea for the floor pans, $85/ea for the valances and bumper

no interest? Prices too high?

Thinking about keeping it all and just finding a nice, solid rolling chassis. I have literally everything else to have a nice mach.

9" sold Locally, sorry I didn't update. That's why I posted my number, I hardly ever get on the internet.

For future reference, if you anyone wants to get a hold of me, CALL or TEXT me, please. 319-241-4059

Latest posts

Back