Making your Spouse Happy on your Anniversary = PRICELESS!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

The wife came back today from a TDY and this was the first time she's seeing the car painted and she had no idea i was doing this for our anniversary. she was quite happy to see the such different hood decal.

i told her i could tell people "its suppose to say ram air but i i lost one of the R's, so i made my own word up", hehe. i think it came out quite nice and better than i invisioned!

The wife came back today from a TDY and this was the first time she's seeing the car painted and she had no idea i was doing this for our anniversary. she was quite happy to see the such different hood decal.

i told her i could tell people "its suppose to say ram air but i i lost one of the R's, so i made my own word up", hehe. i think it came out quite nice and better than i invisioned!
Of course the middle part of both "a's" & the "r" have to come out and the whole hood needs clear coating! should be picking her up this friday or so.

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

Last edited:
A shameless display of trying to ingratiate yourself to your wife! But, I'll bet it worked. Support and continued funding for the project is ensured. Very smooth indeed.

I've printed the post and taped it to the door of the fridge. So, along with a box of chocolates, some roses, and a nice card for VD day (as my wife calls it :p), I'm in a much better position to continue funding for the 'vert project and should be up and walking in no time. :D

Doc

That is a great idea! Well done! :cool:

Olie, the car is turning out REAL nice. Your making me consider Honalulu blue and silver for a color combination. LOL

Great idea on the hood decals, at this point if I did that my wife would probably have a stroke. Not to say I'm inconsiderate, just forgetful. :D

A shameless display of trying to ingratiate yourself to your wife! But, I'll bet it worked. Support and continued funding for the project is ensured. Very smooth indeed.
i had to read this very slowily a few times to know exactly how you were trying to come off. ;):D

can't wait to pick her up this week but they said they are deliverying it via tow truck. its raining outside this week so might not be able to take her for a spin. might just let the motor run in the garage.

i had to read this very slowily a few times to know exactly how you were trying to come off. ;):D

can't wait to pick her up this week but they said they are deliverying it via tow truck. its raining outside this week so might not be able to take her for a spin. might just let the motor run in the garage.
I was just trying to be humorous and complementary in the same post. Sorry if my humor is a little dry sometimes. The car looks great.

Chuck

I didn't get offended, I took it as a compliment and it got the wife laughing too.

I was just trying to be humorous and complementary in the same post. Sorry if my humor is a little dry sometimes. The car looks great.

Chuck

...and the greatest love showings a lady can give is "allowing" the purchase of another muscle car for the fan. Mine did that with the latest approval for the 71 (hopefully to bring home tomorrow if the car checks out ok). :)

Latest posts

Back