• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many Misc items for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance the {A/C bezel and controller, $20} is still available?

Thanks,

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
I know several asked about gas door. Send PM if available. Ready to pay.

I received my part today and I could not be more pleased. Great deal, fast shipping and another happy customer. Thanks again

I will take the headlight buckets, rear tail light's and three marker light Hegel's. Prefer tonpay by check. Let.me know total plus shipping.

Wyoming, PM sent to you

quote=Wyoming;204913]

I will take the headlight buckets, rear tail light's and three marker light Hegel's. Prefer tonpay by check. Let.me know total plus shipping.

I know several asked about gas door. Send PM if available. Ready to pay.
nicely put together and accessorized! Question:mad: diff in performance and mpg with your 3 inch pipes from headers and through mufflers and dual plane intake manifold~(mine an edelbrock 2 barrel intake manifold for high end torque at low mph)~how does your ....set up from mine as well from dual 2 1/4 inch to the same with pair of flowmaster 40s?(seems like mine at 9.5 compression to solid lifters ~700cfm 4 barrel Holley EFi ~w/3.5 axle and ltd slip posi onto a Hurst 4 speed through to @ 270 SAE hp and 289 ft/lbs torque into 8x245 inch rear radial should be a bit more generous with the torque and hp?

Back