MCA National - Indianapolis, IN 7/28-7/29

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Will be heading up to Indy the end of July for the MCA National at the Hendricks County Fairgrounds with the 72 in Concourse Judging. If you are in the area and can stop by it would be great to meet up. Now to get the trailer finished after attempting to launch a Cyclone parts car through the front earlier this year. Another of many lessons in life learned this past year.

Attachments

• trailer rebuild.jpg
    trailer rebuild.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Trailer damage2.jpg
    Trailer damage2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Did well at the show. Judges got me on some spider webs in the coil spring pockets and that is 100% on me. They took a lot of great notes on my judging sheet that I have already requested a copy of from MCA. With the notes I will still able to obtain Gold. Hopefully, the next show in Melbourne, FL in September will get me to the 20 pts I need to earn my Blue grill badge and advance to Conservator class. Here are a few pics from the show. It rained A LOT and was very hot and sticky when not raining. Kudos and compliments to the 332 cars that showed up and many enduring the rain and heat. That Boss was staring at me from behind all weekend long. Great story with that car that I can share another time.

Attachments

• IMG-1694.jpg
    IMG-1694.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG-1704.jpg
    IMG-1704.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG-1705.jpg
    IMG-1705.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Did well at the show. Judges got me on some spider webs in the coil spring pockets and that is 100% on me. They took a lot of great notes on my judging sheet that I have already requested a copy of from MCA. With the notes I will still able to obtain Gold. Hopefully, the next show in Melbourne, FL in September will get me to the 20 pts I need to earn my Blue grill badge and advance to Conservator class. Here are a few pics from the show. It rained A LOT and was very hot and sticky when not raining. Kudos and compliments to the 332 cars that showed up and many enduring the rain and heat. That Boss was staring at me from behind all weekend long. Great story with that car that I can share another time.
Way to go!

It’s beautiful!
Is that Medium Lime metallic 4F?

Back