MDL Clutch Pedal Pictures?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Augie

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grande
Hey everyone, I am in the process of installing a T5 in my 71 Grande. I ordered a clutch pedal along with the cable from Modern Driveline. I can't make sense of how it mounts to the existing pedal rack (correct terminology?). Does anyone have clear pictures of the pedal either installed in their car or in the process of being installed? Thanks.

]

Hey everyone, I am in the process of installing a T5 in my 71 Grande. I ordered a clutch pedal along with the cable from Modern Driveline. I can't make sense of how it mounts to the existing pedal rack (correct terminology?). Does anyone have clear pictures of the pedal either installed in their car or in the process of being installed? Thanks.
Hope this helps, hard to take pictures while in its in the car.1 20 14 007.JPGThe bottom one is the brake top is the clutch pedal.The brake is the one closest to the firewall.The bottom picture is the side of the bracket and clutch pedal.1 20 14 015.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a good photo and now I cant find it

But it goes in the oblong empty hole rearward of the brake shaft.

2qmdwtf.jpg

You will need the two bushings that fit the holes.

There is a how-to for the cable setup on the MDL site

Good luck

Paul

2qmdwtf.jpg

Good luck

Paul
I think I found the oblong holes you guys are talking about. Did you guys take apart your dash or remove the steering column while installing your pedal? Also where did you find your bushings?

2qmdwtf.jpg

Good luck

Paul
I think I found the oblong holes you guys are talking about. Did you guys take apart your dash or remove the steering column while installing your pedal? Also where did you find your bushings?

Last edited by a moderator:
MDL said that stock replacement bushings will work. Did you guys have to take the pedal rack out of your cars to get the pedal on?

Latest posts

Back