Midnight Mustang Meetup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 (H-Code)
It was my great pleasure to meetup with our administrator Don, in the wee hours last night (or this morning). Don was in a real hurry to complete his marathon tour of the southeastern United States, but was every bit as nice in person as he seems over the internet. As a bonus, he seems to have dropped his 1972 Mach 1, which I have now claimed as mine. Finders keepers, and all that jazz.

It was nice to meet you, Don! Hope to see you around sometime soon.

I haven't had an opportunity to do much besides getting her tucked away in storage. Once she was tucked in, there wasn't a lot of room for me to get photos, as she now shares cramped living space with a bass boat, and a 1966 Ford Fairlane 500 four door (neither is mine). I did take one photo, since I had a camera with me, because I knew someone would say "pics, or it didn't happen."

Hood.jpg

Tony, it was very nice meeting you! I'm excited to follow your proposed build. Spoiler alert!...it's going to one wild Mach 1 that retains the classic look but super modern details under the skin.

PS. I made it to Charleston thus far with three more cities to visit before going home.

Tony, it was very nice meeting you! I'm excited to follow your proposed build. Spoiler alert!...it's going to one wild Mach 1 that retains the classic look but super modern details under the skin.

PS. I made it to Charleston thus far with three more cities to visit before going home.
... and miles to go, before you sleep!

"Spoiler alert!..." I see what you did, there.

Side note: If you ever find yourself in a shady back alley type lcation after midnight, Tony is a great guy to be there with.

Back