MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum Posters

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
The MOM sent out notice of the posters they are offering from the 55 anniversary celebration in Concord, N.C.. They did a drone shot of all the Mustangs lined up in the track to set the record for most Mustang in a parade in the U.S. @ 847. Mexico still has the Worlds record at over 900.

I can pic out my car I was in the second line to go out on the track to the left of the pic, car is yellow. We were completely around the 2.5 miles of roval and going off the track with people still coming on the track. Took over 2 hours to get the cars all lined up. They had over 1,000 entries but some left early so did not break the worlds record.

Here is link to their offer on the web. $20.00 for poster at the track but $50.00 if you want your car in front of the museum. I just parked mine there and took a pic.

https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/store/p388/Mustang_Parade_Poster.html

DSC-1058.jpg

David,

Just in case you don't have these pictures from the MOM event.....Here you are.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics. They had the camera set up in several different places. I found the one with the top down but did not see these. I put the blue flyer they gave each time somewhere and have not found them.

Only had a couple people notice the tag on the front from Cuba, lol. I have one from China but really long. I had to smuggle it out, lol.

Back