Mustang based drag car article from 1971

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 351 4V 4-speed convert
Found this 1971 Hot Rod magazine in an Antique store on the weekend. Bought it 'cause of the picture on the cover. So looks like 71 Mustangs were pretty popular basis for drag cars back in the day. I found 3 references to these cars as drag racers including Cha Cha Muldowney at NHRA Nationals Top Fuel 71 Eliminators.

So Rocketfoot, is it okay to post some of the scanned article about the Sidewinder rear-engine SOHC 427 Mach1? I'm not sure how copyright works on something like this. I've stayed under the 10% rule and making it clear where the original article comes from. So is it okay to post some more or will that create copyright issues for the site?

Here at least are a couple of images:

Hot Rod Magazine 71 Mustang Drag car Nov 1971 compressed.jpg

Hot Rod Magazine 71 Mustang Drag car Nov 1971 001b.jpg

Found this 1971 Hot Rod magazine in an Antique store on the weekend. Bought it 'cause of the picture on the cover. So looks like 71 Mustangs were pretty popular basis for drag cars back in the day. I found 3 references to these cars as drag racers including Cha Cha Muldowney at NHRA Nationals Top Fuel 71 Eliminators.

So Rocketfoot, is it okay to post some of the scanned article about the Sidewinder rear-engine SOHC 427 Mach1? I'm not sure how copyright works on something like this. I've stayed under the 10% rule and making it clear where the original article comes from. So is it okay to post some more or will that create copyright issues for the site?

Here at least are a couple of images:
Sure...please post! As long as you mention the source, there shouldn't be any problems with copyrights.

Back