My 72 HT 429/C6 project

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be something to drive it! Well done!

@DerAlte,

if you have a moment, could you post a few picts of the bracket you have for the PS pump/coil.

I have only one there, No idea what needs to be there but obviously I miss something. thx

@Fabrice

Thanks, I need to make rear more stiff, so much power... I got rear end sway bar waiting to be installed.

Black bracket is for A/C pump, but whole A/C system has been removed. I think you're not missing anything if you don't have A/C. But I can take more pics for you.

@OzCoupe72

Thanks for the info, I got Holley 4150 with secondary vacuum carb. And I have planned to add 1/2" wooden spacer, should help.

@keiths71 and mach71351c

THANKS!

@DerAlte

[ I think you're not missing anything if you don't have A/C. But I can take more pics for you.]

Thanks, my car is AC, tho, even when my friend (PO) bought it back in 89, not one AC part was to be found in engine bay.

Everything has been removed at some point, the reminders are the "not deep" glovebox, the 2 holes in the rubber grommet on firewall and the panel on dash with ac options.

So wondering what I miss there..

@Fabrice

I found this code in the bracket D3MH-2882-AB. Hope this helps, I got pics too if needed.

Back