Need a member in Grand Rapids Michigan

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Needing some help. One of the members posted a link to the crashed 72 vert on the Grand Rapids Craigslist. I have been in touch with the owner and have struck up a deal with him to purchase the car. I have a 72 Q vert and his car has all the interior pieces I need and the right color and code. I NEED SOMEONE TO GO AND VERIFY THAT THIS IS A REAL AD AND REAL PERSON BEFORE I SEND THE MONEY.

As we all know in this world there are scams everywhere and he does not do PayPal so I have no protection from a scam at all.

Would be willing to compensate you or maybe trade a part or two for your service.

I cannot leave home at this time my daughter is in hospice care and has days to live and no way would I leave her now. My plan was to give her my yellow 73 vert and my 72 to my son. My world is spinning and I am going to miss her it is just not right for a daughter to go before me.

I still need that shrink to get me to stop buying these cars, lol. It is a great bonus it is the same year, same interior same dash, same color top so it will save me some money and he says he doesn't want it to go to scrap yard.

Hope there is someone out there and maybe we can meet up when I come up to get the car.

Thanks,

David

One of our members--first name is Jeff, I think--definitely a Hollander--owns a 1973 Convertible lives in Grand Rapids. I visited with him once here in FL; last name slips me. Hope he will read your post.

Back