New from FL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Ohio

Minus 9 here this morning

Thanks for the warm welcome and the compliments on my ride!

The plan for the engine is to install a Classic Inlines Aluminum head, with a 4bbl intake. Plus various other mods. I've considered going the turbo route eventually also. I get a lot of props locally for keeping the inline in there, so no plan to go with a V8. Just need some more ponies to wake the ol' girl up a little.

Also it sure is great to see some fellow Brevard guys on here!

Greetings from Middleburg, FL ! (Jacksonville area). I think it's a grand idea to beef up that 6 cyl. I never really gave it much thought but now I'm curious as to what kind of horsepower can be squeezed out of one :/

Greetings from Middleburg, FL ! (Jacksonville area). I think it's a grand idea to beef up that 6 cyl. I never really gave it much thought but now I'm curious as to what kind of horsepower can be squeezed out of one :/
Check out www.fordsix.com and www.classicinlines.com and that should give you a pretty good idea:)

Nice to see another Floridian here - and it's equally nice to see your 250 CID coupe with standard wheel covers. A sight to enjoy amongst the sea of tacky restomods.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out www.fordsix.com and www.classicinlines.com and that should give you a pretty good idea:)
That's some cool stuff ! If I were a little more aware, I might not have passed up on some of those beautiful 6 cyl Mustangs I looked at while shopping around for one. Ah well ... hindsight is 20/20 they say. It's all good though. I'm more than pleased with what I have ... except maybe the fuel cost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back