New guy from Clarksville, TN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of my car when I went to pick it up out of the field in Alabama. Rough but still a beautiful car in my opinion.

244097.jpg

And here it is in my shop back home. I have already bought most of the replacement sheetmetal. I still need to buy the hood and will probably do that soon.

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...it might be. Don't tell my wife that! She's a War Eagle fan. lol
HA, yeah mine is a Vols fan...
LOL so atleast you married a smart woman:p
She's a smart one alright! All kidding aside, she's about the smartest woman I know. She's just finishing up her master's in anesthesia. Perfect timing considering I retire from the military next year. I'll then expand my car audio store that I've been running out of my shop at home for the last 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...it might be. Don't tell my wife that! She's a War Eagle fan. lol
HA, yeah mine is a Vols fan...
if that was meant for me, she thinks she is! ;) And Custom, mine is studying for RN, so maybe I can stay home and actually do something on mine...

I have no complaining to do at all. My wife is cool, hardley ever complains about the time I spend in the garage, and doesn't care what I spend my "shop" money on. Luckily I got this side business stereo shop that makes enough to pay for my toys.

if that was meant for me, she thinks she is! ;) And Custom, mine is studying for RN, so maybe I can stay home and actually do something on mine...
the smart one is the TN VOL fan:D
Well, we'll just see what SEC team is going to take the Championship next year!:p

the smart one is the TN VOL fan:D
Well, we'll just see what SEC team is going to take the Championship next year!:p
rofl It will not be us, but anybody can pull for a winner

Keep the faith Brother! ::goodjob::
faith is not a issue its talent or lack there of is our problem. Only in Tn could you put 100,000 people in a stadium to watch a sorry product.

faith is not a issue its talent or lack there of is our problem. Only in Tn could you put 100,000 people in a stadium to watch a sorry product.
You might have us there, I'm not sure how many the SuperDome (Saints) holds!

You might have us there, I'm not sure how many the SuperDome (Saints) holds!
HUH..... Jerry Jones does it every game:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back