New guy from North Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Darrell ! Nice project you have going! I live near Terrell. Glad to see some other locals on here. I bought a coupe from a guy up near you about two years ago.Unfortunatly I had to part it out as I was looking for the front sub structure to go under a convertable, that I am trying to forget.Any way welcome!

PC250008.JPG

Thanks for the welcome and encouragement guys.

Tnfastbk, I live on the north end of Lake Lewisville, not too far from where you were, if you meant FW (Ft. Worth).

Chuck, I grew up not too far from you. Lived in OKC and spent a good part of my early childhood in Bethany.
It is a small world and getting smaller. If you are ever coming this way and have time to visit let me know. Chuck

Welcome to the site

Tnfastbk, I live on the north end of Lake Lewisville, not too far from where you were, if you meant FW (Ft. Worth).

Chuck, I grew up not too far from you. Lived in OKC and spent a good part of my early childhood in Bethany.
It is a small world and getting smaller. If you are ever coming this way and have time to visit let me know. Chuck
Thanks Chuck. Don't get up there much anymore as most of my relatives have moved elsewhere. But someday I'm going to make a trip up to check out some of my old haunts.

WF 73 Mach 1, I'm in the DFW area. Although for the last month, I've wondered if I've died and gone to the other place besides Heaven. But I guess it's just as hot up there where you are. I think we're going to break the 1980 record of 100+ degree days in a row. I think it was 42 and we're at 30 with the 10 day forecast all over 100 degrees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Chuck. Don't get up there much anymore as most of my relatives have moved elsewhere. But someday I'm going to make a trip up to check out some of my old haunts.

WF 73 Mach 1, I'm in the DFW area. Although for the last month, I've wondered if I've died and gone to the other place besides Heaven. But I guess it's just as hot up there where you are. I think we're going to break the 1980 record of 100+ degree days in a row. I think it was 42 and we're at 30 with the 10 day forecast all over 100 degrees.
We are ahead of pace to break the all time number of days over 100 (50 days, set in 1936). It is enough to make me consider moving after 27 years in Oklahoma. It is the same feeling I had when I lived in central Illinois. The winter and -15 to -20 kept me inside (other than work) for months at a time. A friend told me the other day that he had figured out what causes global warming..... the sun he said. "Keep calm and carry on." Chuck

Welome! Your progress is awesome. That will be one sweet ride when you're done.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back