New Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from West Texas!

Totally understand about wanting to trade out bad stuff for new. Be careful though, not all of the reproduction stuff fits as well as original equipment.

Welcome from West Texas!

Totally understand about wanting to trade out bad stuff for new. Be careful though, not all of the reproduction stuff fits as well as original equipment.
Exactly....that's why I want to get some opinions on aftermarket before I make a purchase. I see prices all over the place for radiator supports, I just don't know which one will fit the best.

Welcome from West Texas!

Exactly....that's why I want to get some opinions on aftermarket before I make a purchase. I see prices all over the place for radiator supports, I just don't know which one will fit the best.
It has been said before but you need to call Don at Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556

He can tell you what fits best and what pieces are best sourced from salvage pieces. (He has both.)

Oh yeah - Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

A few pics as promised......

The fixer-upper......

The parts supplier......

The white one isn't as good as it looks, ther rear on the drivers side is smashed in and the front fender is crushed due to a tree falling on it. Both cars were in a garage since 2000 intil I purchased them 2 years ago where they moved to the great Wisconsin outdoors......

Green needs front end complete including front aprons and rad support. Frame horns seems fine after damaged but I will check when I get it torn down. Had a nice front end to transfer over but.......now I will need the drivers side fender. Interior on both cars complete but not the greatest. Both cars 351c 2v motors. White is a grande, green is standard, but it does have tilt wheel......both cars are terrible under the vinyl top right at the factory seam, green seems worse. Looking forward to getting back into the mustang fold, always loved these cars since I bought my first 71 Mach in '82....

Back