new mach1 owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stangmach1

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
Hi

just pciked up this mach1 need some help on misc parts....

front and rear window moldings

rear spoiler

amoung other

anyone out there have any good used 71 mach1 parts?

mach1.jpg

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you aboard!

You can find many of the parts you need, new or used, form our site supporters! Ohio Mustang, CJ Pony Parts and Motor City Mustang! Between the three of them, they should have everything you need! You can find contact info on our main board index under Marketplace!

Thanks to all for the quick replies/welcomes/info....my car is at 05H code mach 1...body and and paint is mint, the person I bought it from ran out of time or money or both...so she does need some finishing touches. I will try some of the recommendations for the misc parts

Thanks Again

J

::welcome:: from Mustang, Oklahoma. It is a very good looking car, congrats! The reproduction window molding are very soft and bend if you look at them too hard. The rears cannot be installed without damage if the factory retaining clips are used, the fronts are marginally easier to install without damage. Find a decent used set and re-condition them if you can. All parts are not created equal so ask around before you buy. Good Luck, Chuck

Welcome from Northern CA. If those were the only parts I needed that would be AWESOME!

Nice Car!

WELCOME aboard!

I am sure you will not encounter much difficulty in finding the parts you mentioned here on the Site.

Please go in and visit some of the other Forums on the Site as we have a number of them that you may find of interest.

I look forward to interacting with you.

Again, Welcome!

BT

::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

Cool another yellow one! Don´t forget the front spoiler! :cool:

Welcome from Mobile, AL!

Im parting out a 73 Mach 1 so I may have a few things you may need that I want out of my garage. :D

+1 for Don in Ohio and our other vendors.

yES WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR SALE?> I NEED FROM AND REAR GLASS SS TRIM...Enjoy the site.

MACH1..jpgMACH1..jpgAGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WARM WELCOME!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back