New Member, 71 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
794A0934-A71A-4D5B-AF2B-DEE2F61CDFD7.jpegWelcome from central Illinois.  Very nice cars!  I like white Corvette’s also, here is my ‘68 (zz502 w/TKO600). I also have a very understanding wife, who won’t drive the vette but is looking forward to driving the Mach1 when I get it road worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from New Jersey. You did what pretty much everyone tells me, buy it and drive it. I never listen though. Great looking Mustang, have fun.

Welcome from Western Australia

Sharp looking vehicle and great you have an understanding wife

My wife is supportive but hopefully not too aware of the expenses involved

She is actually keen to drive it as she saw the auto shift and only has an auto licence

I think she will get a shock though as she only drives a Ford Focus stocker

libram, she hasn't yet - but to be fair, I've been going through the electrical under the dash to fix a few things that weren't working. I expect she will though.

Welcome from W. TN. Great looking car you have there. Have fun with the items you want to finish up and add to. You will find a great family here to help you out with any questions that may pop-up. We are a very family friendly site who enjoy the participation of all. Keep us posted on the progress as you go along.

Back