New member from California with 71' Grande.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll get some pics up in a week or less. This weekend was packed with working on a couple other never ending projects. I finally assembled and installed some 12 bolt HMMWV beadlock wheels that I re-centered for my 82 GMC K2500. Also put in a new motorized tank selector valve, alternator and starter in the GMC. Spent some time improving the wiring on the GMC. The final project was to teardown a 2wd 73-87 Chevy pickup steering box to replace a twisted pitman shaft and put new seals in it for a buddies pickup, which involved an epic battle with the ballscrew assembly inside. About the only mustang related progress was opening up the new Moog lower control arms, and taking a look at what it will take to weld them up with the boxing plate, along with spherical bearing to get rid of the bushing. Also got the new wheel bearings and seals for the mustang. I still am up in the air with what I want to do with the rest of the suspension, I need to research some more.

Take it easy!

Peter

Back