New Member Grabber Blue Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site from a former cheese head. Grew up in Kenosha and found my Mach 1 there as well. Original DSO was Salt Lake City, UT; between Salt Lake City and midwest salt there was not much of the car left when I got it in 84'. Welcome and please post some more pictures on all of the work you have done. The end result looks very nice.

::welcome:: Great looking car. Good job! Are you going to use Black or Argent stripes?

Chuck

Welcome and yeah, would also love to see some more pics. Are you going to stripe it? I like the look without the stripes.
I second that. It looks great without the stripes, and even without the argent at the bottom.

Welcome to the site from a former cheese head. Grew up in Kenosha and found my Mach 1 there as well. Original DSO was Salt Lake City, UT; between Salt Lake City and midwest salt there was not much of the car left when I got it in 84'. Welcome and please post some more pictures on all of the work you have done. The end result looks very nice.
Cool, I'm from kenosha and I know what you mean about the rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back