New Member in Seattle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

New member here! Back in June I bpought the 1972 Gold Glow convertible my parents had when I was a kid. My folks sold the car in 1995 in Portland Oregon. It went through at least 4 owners before showing up in a Facebook group in Flint, Michigan. Bought it back this spring. Road tripped it to my in-laws place in Indiana before getting it shipped back home. Will start a build thread with the plans/progress so far. Already getting lots of great tips and information here!

- Mark

View attachment 83581
View attachment 83582
Nice Ride

Howdy, and another welcome from Texas! Great story and a terrific acquisition of the actual car your parents owned. It would be cool to find a set of the gold wheels to put back on the car. Looking forward to following your build.

Howdy, and another welcome from Texas! Great story and a terrific acquisition of the actual car your parents owned. It would be cool to find a set of the gold wheels to put back on the car. Looking forward to following your build.
They were Enkei EK62 wheels and if I'm ever lucky enough to find a set they'll be going back on for sure! In the meantime I may try plasti-dip or similar to get the centers of the torque thrusts gold.

And another Texas welcome.
I think I got your Texas 4sp. 😉

Welcome from South AL. Nice car and story. Those Q code 4 speed convertibles are hard to find. I bought one back in June. Congrats on finding your old family car.

Attachments

• 6666.jpg
    6666.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
Back