New member just acquired 73 Mustang Grande

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just acquired this nearly fully restored ‘73 Grande. I will definitely be making advantage of this forum to gain knowledge from the experience of fellow 71-73 owners and enthusiasts. I’m in Atlanta and thankful for the functional A/C in this beauty! It has the H code 351C and FMX automatic. Showing 86K on odometer but recent engine rebuild.
IMG_5796.jpeg

Attachments

• 73 Mustang.mp4
    49.5 MB
I have just acquired this nearly fully restored ‘73 Grande. I will definitely be making advantage of this forum to gain knowledge from the experience of fellow 71-73 owners and enthusiasts. I’m in Atlanta and thankful for the functional A/C in this beauty! It has the H code 351C and FMX automatic. Showing 86K on odometer but recent engine rebuild.
View attachment 80040
Very nice 👍

View attachment 80040
She’s a beauty. Enjoy your cruises and watch the heads turn.

That is one beautiful car, there. I had a friend in the late 70s with one the same color, and black/white hound's-tooth vinyl top.(y)

View attachment 80040
A very sharp Mustang, very beautiful
Provide us more pictures of this sharp ride

View attachment 80040

View attachment 80040
Welcome from Alabama! Nice looking ride. I have for to get me some of those wheels...Bufus

Very cool! A guy approves. This guy thinks white is one of the best colors on a Mustang (I never had a white one) and would be soooo tempted to put the Mach1 grill and NACA hood on it!Enjoy and welcome!

Back