new member- pic- Western Pa.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CZ-75, don't know the name off-hand. I am new to the Mustang world here as bf was a Mopar guy (please don't hold it against me! He loved all muscle cars and he told me I was converting him to the "dark Side" with my love of Mustangs! Hey, it was working!)

Mike Blackwood was a good friend of mine from a summer camp we both went to in the late 70's early 80's. He was one hell of a guiutarist, and I met Donny Iris through him back probably around 1980... We were high-school age back then. Rich was his older brother, and would have graduated HighSchool around 1980 or 1981. They were from Beaver Falls (so was Iris).

What was the name of the hot-dog place??? I think it may have been in Brighton?

I will try to add pic of Mustang as she sits early in June....not quite complete yet!

003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome, I have a friend in Sewickley, PA. That should not be too far from you. He has a 71 Cutlass.

I will try to add pic of Mustang as she sits early in June....not quite complete yet!
Not bad at all. I pictured it in my mind in the early stages. Looks like you are close to being done.

My bro-in-law painted his 72vert a similar shade of purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back