7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbush21

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hey everyone. I joined earlier today hoping to sell my 73 convertible. I was having some trouble uploading more than a few pictures. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- John (Indianapolis)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I joined earlier today hoping to sell my 73 convertible. I was having some trouble uploading more than a few pictures. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks- John (Indianapolis)
nice, clean looking car.

just keep adding attachments.

Staci

image.jpgThanks cjstaci! I will try that!

Hi Jbush, and welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

That's a nice convert you have there, clean and lovely low miles. If i may ask a couple of questions - Do you know the original name of the color or color code,was there any rust issues on the bottom of the quarter panel where it meets the front door driver's side, as i noticed the color at the bottom differs from the front door, and why do you want to sell on the old girl as it's so nice a car? Sorry to be so personal and curious up front, but was interested in knowing.

Thanks,

Greg.:)

image.jpg

Hi Jbush, and welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

That's a nice convert you have there, clean and lovely low miles. If i may ask a couple of questions - Do you know the original name of the color or color code,was there any rust issues on the bottom of the quarter panel where it meets the front door driver's side, as i noticed the color at the bottom differs from the front door, and why do you want to sell on the old girl as it's so nice a car? Sorry to be so personal and curious up front, but was interested in knowing.

Thanks,

Greg.:)
Thanks Greg. I'm not sure what the name and color code are. I will post a pic of the vin below. As far as the door color, to the best of my knowledge the car has never had any rust problems or been wrecked . I bought the car from the original owner who basically had it sitting in his garage for 40 yrs. it has a clear title. I'm actually selling the car to help purchase a new car as my only other car is a 96 honda civic with 300,000 miles haha. I have plenty more pics of the car. I will post more below. Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg the scratches on the front right quarter are from the original owner. He told me he was pulling the car into his garage and bumped into his furnace. Poor guy was about 90 yrs old.

Welcome to the site and good luck with the sale. I noticed a yellow plug above the VIN sticker on the door. Are there more of those plugs around the door sills and other areas of the body. If so, looks like the body had Ziebart rust protection when the car was new.

Welcome to the site and good luck with the sale. I noticed a yellow plug above the VIN sticker on the door. Are there more of those plugs around the door sills and other areas of the body. If so, looks like the body had Ziebart rust protection when the car was new.
Thanks guys. Yes the car had zeibart rust protection put on by the original owner.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

How about you keep the car now that you signed up and stick with us?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back