7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where/how was it stored during the 27 years? Looks on this pict in very good condition.

Welcome from the northern Netherlands
Just in a garage, car had a car cover.  I had to remove the gas tank, new tires, battery tires, new belts, hoses,  new radiator,  rebuilt carb,  plugs, wires, points.  However nothing major, yet!   Lots of cleaning.  Really no rust,  interior looks great, no cracks, I was amazed.   Runs well, needs a complete front end.   

Tony

Welcome from Illinois! Always nice to see another convertible join us. Great looking car!

Welcome from the UK.

Very nice car. Looks amazing after all the years of storage. It certainly would not look that good here in the UK after all those years of storage unless it was stored in a heated garage. Too damp here

Welcome from Washington state!

Our car has a similar history to yours in that it was the car that my wife and I dated in when in high school. It was her fathers car back then and has eventually found its way to us. We are in the process of slowly working through a refresh. Looking forward to being able to enjoy it again. Nice job on getting yours back on the road.

Back