7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Chris

from Australia good to have you aboard

and of course some pics for us to drool over

John in Queensland

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe.

Grabber Lime rocks! :cool:
I have seen a few Grabber Lime Mustangs and always thought they looked great, the original owners of my car had the Ford dealer paint the car maroon when they purchased it ... maybe something with being in Oklahoma.

Now I would like to do a full restoration and go back to the original color.

WELCOME aboard, Chris!

I, too, love the Grabber Green on our cars. Being primarily a Modifier, I am seriously considering changing the color of my Medium Bright Yellow '73 Mach 1 to that color.

Anyway, I look forward to monitoring your journey with your Mustang and interacting with you on the different Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard, Chris!

I, too, love the Grabber Green on our cars. Being primarily a Modifier, I am seriously considering changing the color of my Medium Bright Yellow '73 Mach 1 to that color.

Anyway, I look forward to monitoring your journey with your Mustang and interacting with you on the different Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT
Thanks, my brother used to have a 73 Mach 1 Q code engine (351 with close chamber heads) and he was going to paint it black with argent stripe kit -- then he sold it ... without telling me until it was too late.

My car has a few deviations from origninal-- but most people looking at it would not be able to recognize: 9" with 3.50 Auburn differential, C-4 with a shift kit and quite a bit of machine work to the original 302.

I am looking to get a Mach 1 -- some day.

Cool, can't wait to see pictures when you get them posted. How long have you had the car for?
Hi,

The bad thing is I have a stack of pictures but can not find them -- some that I do have were added to my album.

My mom got this car around 76 or 77, then I got it when I was about 18. So it has been in the family for sometime, my son says he wants it next.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back